The 2020 Audi Q7 is now available on the U.S. markets for prices starting with $60,800 for the Premium version. Customers looking for more luxury will also get a Premium Plus version priced at $63,800 or a Prestige version that comes at a starting price of $71,200.
All three versions will be offered with a 3.0-lier V-6 engine that delivers a total of 335 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic® transmission and send power to all four wheels via a standard quattro® all-wheel drive system. All this power is enough to sprint the Q7 from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.7 seconds, while top speed will be limited to 155 mph.
The 2020 Q7 will be offered with the same updates that we’ve already seen in the European version. These will include a large, octagonal Singleframe® grill with six vertical slats in chrome, a new front spoiler design in aluminum-optic, plus new headlights with available HD Matrix-design and Audi laser light. For the rear the Q7 will be distinguished by a striking chrome strip that creates a connection between the flat-rear taillights and carries forward the horizontal bodyline while emphasizing the width of the vehicle. As a standard equipment the Q7 will also offer 19-inch 5-arm star-design wheels.
For the interior you will see a treatment similar to what we have seen in the Q8. As standard equipment the Q7 will offer:
- Standard Q-design three-spoke multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles
- Standard three-zone automatic climate control or available four-zone
- Standard panoramic sunroof with electric sunshade adds light to the cabin
- Available sunshades for rear door side windows and tailgate
- Standard heated eight-way power front seats with four-way power lumbar adjustment
- Split tumble-folding 35/30/35 second row seatbacks with fore/aft position and seatback angle adjustments
- Five LATCH child seat-mounting points (three pairs of anchors and tethers in second row, two pairs in third row)
- Standard power 50/50 split-folding third-row seats with electric fold and return functions
On the technology side, customers will be offered with
- Standard MMI touch response® with 10.1-inch upper display used for controlling infotainment and navigation functions and 8.6-inch lower display used for climate control, comfort and convenience functions and for natural handwriting input with whole-word recognition
- Standard second-generation Audi virtual cockpit featuring a 12.3-inch display that offers HD resolution of 1920 x 720 pixels. The virtual cockpit helps to enhance the infotainment and navigating experience through the large satellite imagery or 3D city maps (requires Audi connect PRIME subscription) supported with 4G LTE (where available)
- Available Audi phone box connects compatible smartphones with the vehicle’s antenna and can charge the phone inductively (standard on Premium Plus and Prestige)
- Standard on Prestige models, the full-color head-up display projects relevant driving information including driver assistance systems information in the driver’s field of vision
- Standard Audi smartphone interface provides access to wireless Apple CarPlay® and Google™ Android Auto for compatible devices
- Standard on Premium Plus models is a 3D Surround sound system with 19 speakers and 15-channel amplifier. Available on Prestige models is the Bang & Olufsen 3D Advanced Sound System, which delivers nearly true to-life surround sound through 23 speakers, powered by the 23-channel BeoCore amplifier and ICE power amplifiers with a peak output of 1,920 watts